Paneer Pinwheel Rolls

Paneer Pinwheel Rolls

This is a vegetarian version to my recipe, Chicken Salami Pinwheel Rolls.

This is the perfect evening snack for vegetarians.


Things needed.

Pizza dough one portion
Paneer 
Spring onions- one small stem, sliced.
Chili flakes
salt

Roll pizza dough and spread paneer ,spring onion chili flakes and cheese(optional) along with some salt.
Start rolling it as shown in the above picture.

Cut it into equal sized pieces.

Arrange it as shown in the above picture and let it rise for about half an hour.

Bake it until it turns brown. 

Try it using different stuffings. You can serve it with little cheese grated on top while it is still hot.

I will take clearer pictures the next time I make it and add it.

I will also be posting my pizza dough recipe soon.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eggplant Lasagna Delight

Salami Pinwheel Rolls

Spinach Pizza Roll