Beet Cake

This is my first Sweet recipe in this blog. Suddenly, I started wondering I make so much cakes and sweets, but why I have not posted any sweet recipe in this blog so far. I wanted my first dessert recipe to be simple and different. Then decided to make this Beetroot Cake.
My family enjoyed this Beetroot cake, I hope you will also try it and enjoy.

I make cake always in wheat flour only. Using plain flour or Maida is very bad for digestion. In olden days in our town i have seen people mixing maida with water to make glue to stick posters on wall. It is always a big no for Maida or plain flour in my kitchen.


Things Needed

Beetroot grated 1.5 cup
Egg 2
Sugar 1/2 cup
Wheat flour 1cup
Oil 3/4 cup
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Milk 1/2 cup



Beat Egg and sugar together well and  add oil slowly while continuously mixing.


Add grated beetroot to egg mixture and mix everything well. 


Add baking powder and wheat flour together in beetroot and mix it thoroughly.


While mixing the cake mixture preheat your oven for best result.


Now add 1/2 cup milk to it and make it as smooth paste.



Grease baking pan with oil and pour the cake mixture in it.



Bake it in 200 degree for 30 minutes. when your knife comes out clean when you insert it in center done is done.

Cool it on wire rack and sprinkle icing sugar on top.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eggplant Lasagna Delight

Salami Pinwheel Rolls

Spinach Pizza Roll